Virtual - Management of Allegations & Safer Working Practices
Date & Time:
- To provide an overview of the Management of Allegations process from referral to conclusion
- To provide an overview of the role of the Designated Officer (LADO)
- To be better informed about the processes and the responsibilities of your organisation/agency in regards to the Management of Allegations
- To understand the role of police and social care in investigating allegations
- To provide an overview of the role of the Safeguarding Lead in Education, their remit and function
- Roles and responsibility of the Designated Safeguarding Lead within your agency
Who is this course for?
- Voluntary and community sectors
- Supplementary education services including Madrassas and after school facilities,
- Private companies who employ staff to work directly with children i.e. sport establishments, learning providers
- Foster carers for both local authority and private agencies
- All religious establishments
This is a virtualised course that will be delivered using the Microsoft Teams platform.
You will need to download and install it and ensure it works ready for the training.