Modern Slavery Awareness - Level 2
Date & Time:
This course is delivered by Dudley Adult Safeguarding (CDP) and, Safe and Sound - Dudley’s Community Safety Partnership on behalf of the Dudley Safeguarding People Partnership.
This is a 3-hour training session is open to our partner organisations, including the community, voluntary, faith and business sectors within the Dudley Borough.
The course is recommended for staff that may work with individuals and families but will refer any concerns to the MASH. This Includes:
- Specialists / Designated leads who have particular specialist safeguarding responsibilities.
- Operational managers of services for members of the public including children, young people, families and vulnerable adults.
- Senior Managers responsible for strategic management of services for members of the public including; children, young people, families and vulnerable adults, Directors of Services and commissioners.
To raise awareness of modern slavery and human trafficking and highlight appropriate responses to potential victims
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand how you can contribute to fighting modern slavery in the UK
- Understand your role and responsibilities in tackling modern slavery
- Understand what support is available for modern slavery victims and
- Know where to refer potential victims and share intelligence
This is a virtualised course that will be delivered using the Microsoft Teams platform.
You will need to download and install it and ensure it works ready for the training.