Date & Time:
This course should only be attended once Domestic Violence & Abuse Level 1 has been completed by delegates. A basic understanding of domestic violence and abuse is required for this course.
The course will be facilitated by Nikki Penniston, Regional Partnerships Manager for Black Country Women's Aid.
• Understand what constitutes stalking and harassment
• Understand the importance of specialist risk assessment and intervention delivery
• Understand the impact on victims
• Understand criminal and civil law in relation to stalking and harassment
• Know how to deliver a safe and effective response to victims and their families
• Be able to construct a safety plan for a stalking victim and know where to refer them for support