Dudley Safeguarding People Partnership (DSPP) is committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and never misused.
At DSPP we:
- Will only ask for or collect the personal information we need to provide and improve the service, products and experiences our delegates/learners expect.
- Give you control over the personal information we hold about you to ensure it is accurate and reflects your preferences.
- Make sure your personal information is always secure and protected.
- Are fair and transparent about how we use the personal information we hold.
- Only ever use your personal information for the purpose that you trusted us to use it for.
- Respect your choices and will inform you if there are important changes that affect your personal information or how we use it.
- Take responsibility for the personal information that we hold about you.