Professional Challenge and Resolution
Date & Time:
Notify me of future occurrences of this event
In early March 2022, The Dudley Safeguarding People Partnership (DSPP) launched a revised resolution and escalation policy that is now named "Procedure for Multi-Agency Professional Challenge and Resolution".
Join the DSPP and partners for an awareness session that will cover the following:
- Introduction to the new multi agency Professional Challenge and Resolution protocol
- Context of Professional Challenge and Resolution in Dudley
- Principles to support resolution within Dudley
- DSPP Model for Professional Challenge and Resolution
- Case Studies
- Practitioner Question and Answers
This is a Level 1 Awareness course aimed at anyone who works with children and young people or adults, including Child Care Providers, Designated Safeguarding Leads and anyone who works within the Children, or Adults Social Care areas.
Please note: DSPP training is free of charge for all statutory agencies, voluntary organisations and registered childminders that work in Dudley. If you are booking for an organisation that is outside the Dudley borough or private enterprises and profit-making organisations charges for courses will apply as per our terms and conditions.
If in doubt, please contact the Learning Zone via the email at the bottom of this page.