Understanding the Management of Allegations in Dudley
Date & Time:
- To provide an overview of the Management of Allegations process from referral to conclusion
- To provide an overview of the role of the Designated Officer (LADO)
- To be better informed about the processes and the responsibilities of your organisation/agency in regards to the Management of Allegations
- To understand the role of police and social care in investigating allegations
- To provide an overview of the role of the Safeguarding Lead in Education, their remit and function
- Roles and responsibility of the Designated Safeguarding Lead within your agency
Who is this course for?
- Voluntary and community sectors
- Supplementary education services, including Madrassas and after school facilities,
- Private companies who employ staff to work directly with children i.e. sport establishments, learning providers
- Foster carers for both local authority and private agencies
- All religious establishments
This is a level 1 (Awareness) course.
Please note: DSPP training is free of charge for all statutory agencies, voluntary organisations and registered childminders that work in Dudley. If you are booking for an organisation that is outside the Dudley borough or private enterprises and profit-making organisations charges for courses will apply as per our terms and conditions.
If in doubt, please contact the Learning Zone via the email at the bottom of this page.